16 GIG-ready SCENES and BACKING TRACKS specificially designed for the Roland Fantom 06/07/08 workstations featuring essential sounds to play 16 famous songs that Coverbands are frequently performing. For a List of Songs included in Set#1 please find more information below.
These professionally produced and 20-years stage-proven BACKING TRACKS are really fun to play with your bandmates or during Jam-sessions (F2F or Online).
A product for Musicians made by a Musician!
Please follow the button below to check out for more information on the Store.
List of SCENES & BACKING TRACKS included in Fantomacs Famous Cover (Set #1)
1. Baker Street (Gerry Rafferty)
2. Black Velvet (Alannah Myles)
3. Don't go breaking my heart (Elton John)
4. Don’t be afraid of the dark (Robert Cray)
5. Easy (Commodores)
6. First we take Manhattan (Joe Cocker)
7. Hold the line (Toto)
8. Just the two of us (Grover Washington jr.)
9. Lady Marmalade (Christina Aguilera)
10. Lily was here (Candy Dulfer)
11. Low (Lenny Kravitz)
12. Mensch (Herbert Grönemeyer, Version: SEVEN)
13. Mighty Quinn (Manfred Mann's Earth Band)
14. Mustang Sally (The Commitments)
15. Old love (Eric Clapton)
16. Superstition (Stevie Wonder)
In this short demo video, the easy setup of a SCENE and live-play along to the BACKING TRACK of the song "Mensch" (version: SEVEN) is illustrated.
This audio clip is illustrating live piano play along to the BACKING TRACK of the song EASY (Commodores). Vocals and e-guitars maybe added by your bandmates.
This audio clip is illustrating live piano / strings / bass play along to the BACKING TRACK of the song Hold the Line (Toto). Easily, additional e-guitars and vocals can be added live.
This audio clip is illustrating live piano play along to the BACKING TRACK of the song Mustang Sally (The Commitments). Additionally, e-guitars, vocals and backing vocals can be added to the song.
This audio clip is illustrating live e-piano / pad play along to the BACKING TRACK of the song Mensch (Grönemeyer / version: SEVEN). Lead vocals may be added to the song.