16 GIG-ready SCENES and BACKING TRACKS for the Roland Fantom 6/7/8 (2019) workstations featuring essential sounds to play 16 famous cover songs bands perform.
A product for Musicians made by a Musician!
These professionally produced and stage-proven BACKING TRACKS are really fun to play with your bandmates or during Jam-sessions. Just plug the USB-stick into the USB-port on the rear of your Fantom, load the SCENES and BACKING TRACKS - and you`re ready to go and have some fun! It`s that easy ...
This package contains:
- 8 GB branded USB stick (formated and ready-to-use for Fantom 6/7/8 workstations)
- 16 SCENES including TONES and DRUM SETS
- 16 BACKING TRACKS (high-res WAV-format)
- Beautifully designed Box
Requires Fantom OS 1.6 or above. Compatible with Fantom-6, Fantom-7, Fantom-8 (produced 2019+).
1. Baker Street (Gerry Rafferty)
2. Black Velvet (Alannah Myles)
3. Don't go breaking my heart (Elton John)
4. Don’t be afraid of the dark (Robert Cray)
5. Easy (Commodores)
6. First we take Manhattan (Joe Cocker)
7. Hold the line (Toto)
8. Just the two of us (Grover Washington jr.)
9. Lady Marmalade (Christina Aguilera)
10. Lily was here (Candy Dulfer)
11. Low (Lenny Kravitz)
12. Mensch (Original: Herbert Grönemeyer, Version: Seven)
13. Mighty Quinn (Manfred Mann's Earth Band)
14. Mustang Sally (The Commitments)
15. Old love (Eric Clapton)
16. Superstition (Stevie Wonder)
Upon ordering you'll receive a full illustrated documentation package including the following chapters:
The Contents section contains an overview of the included Backing Tracks, their transposition and speed (bpm).
The Lead Sheets section contains and introduction to the respective song and why it is famous, the backing tracks can be played within the eBook and, the lyrics and chords appear in a lead sheet format.